Tuesday 23 June 2009

More Feedback

A brilliant W/E - buzzy and exhausting, lots of hilarity. I learned loads about writing too.

PS no walking breaks on the uphills next time.


Margot Taylor

Great course. Thanks Alex. Returned intacta. Done in. Found Eth in my case. Now, she's riding around on my cat.

Tamera Howard.

Ten thirty and time to go to bed after exhaustion of weekend and journey but I just wanted to say a huge thank you for a great weekend - learnt loads, lovely people and great location. I've spent the last two hours digging out old stories, writing and editing - feel very inspired. Hope you had a good journey and have a great week.

Genevieve Lovegrove

Excellent weekend and course! Thanks to Alex and 'the girls'. Chapel lovely. You're tired Alex because you haven't had any exercise this morning!

Carly

No comments:

Post a Comment